According to Deloitte, women make up just 25% of the workforce in the tech industry. While that’s a slight improvement to past years, there’s still work to do.
Moderated by Joanna O’Connell, EVP of Innovation at R3, this panel will explore both why women continue to be underrepresented in tech, particularly in leadership roles, as well as discuss tangible solutions that are making meaningful differences.
From new mentorship and job sharing programs, expanded parental leave, backup child care services, and more inclusive hiring processes, Human Collective partners are doing more than just fighting bots. They are making workplaces a more equitable place to be!
- Beth Fatusin, Head of Enterprise Digital Native Business, AWS
- Lauren Irvin, VP, Head of Strategic Accounts, HUMAN
- Kimberly Jones, President & CEO, BUTLER/TILL
- Priti Ohri, Co-Founder, STEALTH STARTUP
- Ellie Windle, CEO & Co-Founder, PERSIST