Thomas J. Miller is a world-class cybersecurity executive and alumnus of Trend Micro, Malwarebytes, and Zscaler. For over thirty-five years, Tom has led sales, marketing, product management, and P&L growth for both public corporations and startups. He has repeatedly led companies through industry IT inflection points, has created scalable go-to-market strategies, and has successfully managed enterprise-wide transformations. Tom’s achievements include:
- Leading all sales, channel, business development, e-commerce, retail, service provider strategy and go-to-market activity at a high-velocity security company, spanning enterprise, SMB, and consumer security solutions, resulting in 400+ percent growth in three years and a 5x valuation increase in eighteen months.
- Driving strategic planning and M&A development, all US go-to-market strategy, sales and marketing operations, and key growth initiatives with established industry players. One roadmap resulted in this segment going from -10 percent YoY growth to +25 percent.
- Delivering 70 percent growth every year, more than 2x the industry growth rate.
- Receiving 14 Presidents Club Awards, 3 Chairman’s Club Awards, and 3 Sales Rep of the Year Awards.
- Participating in three successful IPOs driven by key customer successes.